You look in the mirror and no longer recognise the person looking back at you
Where you are now:
- You used to be happy with your body but since having children/ going through menopause, it has changed
- You feel flabby and no matter what you do, you can’t seem to lose it
- You eat well and exercise regularly but nothing seems to tone up your tummy
- You are tired, stressed and just want your energy back
Your issues tend to be:
- You struggle to find the energy to regularly exercise
- You don’t like the gym and you just feel self-conscious and uncomfortable there
- Everything that used to work for you pre-menopause or pre-baby just doesn’t seem to work anymore and you are not sure what to do
- You feel fat and you are sick of hiding your belly and muffin top in baggy tops
What you need most right now:
Your body has changed dramatically so it is no surprise that you need a little help to understand what it now needs to lose weight. Not only is this very common but it is also quite normal. You need a program that has helped hundreds of other women just like you to get fitter and tone-up, without completely exhausting you. You need a plan that is easy to follow, comfortable and will boost your energy levels. You need the Self Motivators’ Plan to regain your body confidence and start to glow.
I have taken back my self confidence and started to value myself again
I was feeling exhausted all the time and really uncomfortable in my body. Being overweight and unfit was making me unhappy and stopping me doing what I wanted in life. Exercise is now part of my routine and I actually miss it if I skip it. I have more energy, have started to learn how to listen to my body and I feel really positive about the changes I have made. I have taken back my self – confidence and have started to value myself again. My life has been more positive over the last 6 months than it has been for years. I am starting to feel like a new person, who is much more healthy with a positive outlook on life. Investing in myself has been the best thing I have ever done!
- Rachel, Chiswick
Rachel has currently lost over 4 stone in weight in less than a year.