Read The Information Below To See If This Program Is Right For You.
Where you are now:
- You feel unfit and you get out of breath easily
- You get aches and pains and you often feel weak
- You already know which foods work for you and how to deal with stress
- You have specific fitness goals like running 10km, improving your tennis or training for a specific sporting event
- You have pretty consistent energy levels and a good sleeping routine
Your issues tend to be:
- You struggle to find the motivation to exercise alone
- You might dislike the gym
- You don’t always prioritise your health and fitness goals in the way you think you should
- You don’t know which exercises will help you achieve your goal
- You get tired and you don’t always recover properly
What you need most right now:
You know that you can achieve your goals, you just need some guidance and support. You need someone to give you the right exercises that will improve your fitness with less risk of injury.
You also need a bit of extra accountability and a gentle push to become totally fit and confident in your body.
Within the first few weeks I saw amazing results
I was looking to build significant core strength, address a lack of flexibility and stability from old injuries, and boost my muscle endurance.
As a regular exerciser and experienced gym user, I had a question mark in my mind as to whether I would get the full benefit from personal training – it is, after all, a significant investment to make and you are putting a lot of faith in the person you choose.
Within the first few weeks I saw amazing results. My core strength and flexibility improved by orders of magnitude (without a single sit-up!), my endurance increased and I had a noticeable reduction in body fat.
Samantha managed to hit the difficult balance of providing excellent support and encouragement, while pushing me to achieve a bit more each session. Picking Samantha would be one of the smartest decisions you could make!
- Andy, Chiswick